IAC is an official Lumberg Automation distributor.
30 Years of Wiring Solutions for Automation Technology
Automation technologies make things move. They sense, they control, and they inspect. Automation also means the intelligent networking of control systems, sensors and actuators – this is the world of Lumberg Automation™.
Since the beginning of the 1980s, Lumberg has been a byword for quality connectors and wiring components for all areas of industrial automation technology. The option of using the products directly in the field, even under rough environmental conditions, remains a significant product characteristic today. Lumberg has a complete wiring concept for mechanical engineering and production systems for a wide range of industries, from the automobile industry and handling/assembly to the food industry.
High Performance Networking Components and Machine Connectivity Products: Physical network and fieldbus infrastructure components and on-machine connectivity systems customized to end user and OEM needs providing reliability and confidence of performance for a wide range of industrial automation applications.
- LioN-Power I/O Systems: Fieldbus-independent and distributed control units in one solution
- Power Connectors: Straight, angled, overmolded or freely assembled standard connectors
- I/O Modules Active – Stand Alone (LioN Series): Stand alone IP67 modules and bus connectors/cables for field wiring
- I/O Systems Active – Modular (LioN-Link): LioN-Link – the new modular IP67 distribution system for decentralized utility
- Passive Distributors (ASB Series): Actuator/sensor distribution boxes – for effective bundling of parallel wiring, with M8 or M12 sockets
- M12 M8 M23 7/8″ Circular Connectors: Connectors and Cordsets for Actuators, Sensors and Data
- Cables and Adapters: Cordsets, double-ended, T-Connectors (Splitters) and Adaptors
- Valve Connectors, Form A, B, C (GDM-Series): Rectangular connectors for hydraulic, pneumatic and electro-magnetic actuators
Circular and Rectangular Connectors – Industry: MIL, DIN, Universal Connectors and Power Connectors
Lumberg Automation™ is a Belden brand. Belden is a leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of signal transmission products for data networking and a wide range of specialty electronics markets.