Hirschmann™ – The Technology and Market Leader in Industrial Networking
As specialist for automation and networking technology, Hirschmann™ develops innovative solutions, which are geared towards its customers’ requirements in terms of performance, efficiency and investment reliability:
- Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switches: Switches for a wide range of applications
- Lite Managed Industrial Switches – GECKO: Compact switches with key redundancy and diagnostic functions
- Industrial Wireless LAN: A broad portfolio of access points, clients, antennas, controllers, and network management solutions
- RED25 Fast Ethernet Entry-level Switches: Cost-effective solution for industrial redundancy and security needs
- Industrial Cellular Router: Single box solution for routing and security provides reliable remote access
- Compact Industrial Switches (Managed): Offer high port diversity, Gigabit- and Fast-Ethernet
- Robust DIN Rail Switches: Maximum reliability in mission-critical applications.
- Managed RSP Switches: Industrial DIN Rail Switches – support Redundancy Protocols (PRP and HSR)
- 19“ Ruggedized Switches: Extremely robust network solutions for extreme conditions
- Workgroup Switches: Designed for the control room environment and the verge of the office world
- Waterproof IP65/IP67 Switches: Complete solution for extreme environmental conditions
- Network Management Software: Offers user interface, network configuration up to the network monitoring
- Industrial Firewall System: The effective Industrial firewall system offers a scalable security function.
- Backbone Switches: A real all-rounder – especially designed for large networks with high port density
- Modular Industrial Switches: The intelligent system offers maximum flexibility
Hirschmann™ has adopted a major role in the establishment of Ethernet technology as the standard in the production area. Today, the Powerlink protocol from the Ethernet Powerlink Standardization Group already provides an open method for the realisation of hard realtime applications using Ethernet, for example for machinery controllers by integrating the CANopen® Protocols. Hirschmann™ is a founding member of the EPSG.
It is currently the only brand on the market to offer a complete product range for homogeneous data communication in the industrial sector using Ethernet and Fieldbus systems. This includes Layer 2 and Layer 3 switches as well as industrial security and WLAN systems that provide a uniform, company-wide communications infrastructure without interface problems and media discontinuities. These products are used in many different applications such as factory automation, process control, transportation and mechanical engineering.