JetCon 1301 is a compact 1-port Fast Ethernet media converter designed as small as a cigarette box, making it an ideal model that would physically fit into a chassis with limited space, such as machinery control box and duct assembly room.
It also supports switch forwarding mode with abnormal packet filtering and pure converter mode for extreme low latency requirement fieldbus and EtherCAT, which needs invariant forwarding latency in 64~1522 bytes packet length.
For easy maintenance and time-saving, JetCon 1301 features remote Link Loss Forwarding technology which provides remote link down signal forwarding, acknowledging link events occurred on each end of JetCon 1301.
To activate forwarding mode and LLF functions, simply adjust DIP switch and reset the converter and the reconfiguration will be applied.
For the field site harsh environmental installations such as vibrating machinery or duct assembly room applications, JetCon 1301 can be easily mounted directly onto DIN rail and powered with DC 18~32V for applications, where DC input is not available.
Besides, for particular 48V DC industrial environments, JetCon 1301-48V model is available to be powered with DC 36~60V input.
With the Ingress Protection grade 31 and rigid aluminum case, JetCon 1301 can survive and have excellent performance under -10~70oC temperature range, severe electromagnetic interference and outcoming vibration.
The high MTBF value of over 500,000 hours, 5-year global warranty and endurable performance of JetCon 1301 series give you the reliable choices for hazardous applications.
* One 10/100 TX port to One 100FX port media converter
* Dual Forwarding modes- Switching and Pure converter
* Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X, Auto Negotiation
* Supports Multi-mode 2KM, Single-mode 30KM
* Extreme Low Data Forwarding Latency- 1.6 x 10-6 Sec
* Auto Link Loss Forwarding for fault detection
* Wide range of DC18-32V and DC36-60 power inputs with DC polarity protection
* Aluminum case with IP31 grade protection
* Supports AC 1.5KV Hi-Pot isolation protection
* Supports single fiber transmission WDM
* Operating temperature -10~70°C (-40~80°C wide operating temperature model available by request)