JetCon 2301 is a single port Fast Ethernet to Fiber media converter, compliant with EMC requirements of EN 50121- 3-2 Railway standard to provide excellent performance under harsh environments featuring intensive vibration/shock and severe electromagnetic interference.
Users can benefit from the Single-mode and Multi-mode fiber optic ports of the media converter for providingextended distance transmission of up to 30KM.
The JetCon 2301 supports 4 types of forwarding modes – store and forward, modify cut-through, pure converter and converter modes with auto-changeforwarding modes for various applications, depending on your transmission speed and size preferences.
To forward link status changes for alerting remote or central management systems, JetCon 2301 features remote Link Loss Forwarding technology, as a result providing easy maintenance and greatly saving time.
Users can easily activate forwarding mode and LLF functions by adjusting the DIP switch and resetting the converter to apply reconfigurations.
Moreover, the device provides alarm relay to trigger out a real alarm signal for port or power events.
JetCon 2301 provides power redundancy with wide range DC10V~60V inputs and built-in reverse polarity protection for ensuring the power continuity in the system.
5KV Hi-Pot isolation protection and -25~75oC wide operating temperature range, JetCon 2301 withstands vibration and shock in heavy machinery industry and interferes electromagnetic allying power substation environments while keeping your applications running non-stop.
* One 10/100 TX port to One 100FX port media converter
* Supports Multi-Forwarding modes Store and Forward,
* (Switching Converter) Modify Cut-through, Pure Converter and Converter with Auto Change modes
* Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X, Auto Negotiation
* Supports Multi-mode 2KM, Single-mode 30KM
* Extreme Low Data Forwarding Latency- 1.6 x 10-6 Sec
* Auto Link Loss Forwarding (LLF) for fault detection
* Fault Alert for port and power
* Redundant 10~60V DC Power inputs with DC polarity protection
* Supports AC 1.5KV Hi-Pot isolation protection
* EN 50121-4 Railway EMC compliance (applying)
* Operating temperature -25~75°C (-40~75°C wide operating temperature model available by request)