The JetPort 5601 is a RS-232/422/485 to Redundant Ethernet Serial Device Server.
The serial interface is configurable in software and supports speed as fast as 921. 6kbps.
Dual Ethernet ports can support RTTD (Redundant to the Device) that can auto-recover in less than 200ms if the primary link breaks, as a result guaranteeing a non-stop connection.
JetPort 5601 is also equipped with two types of power inputs, the terminal block and power jack.
The JetPort 5601 can be configured by the JetPort Commander, an easy-to-use utility for Windows, that covers all management, monitoring, and control functions for one or multiple JetPort servers.
* 3-in-1 RS232, RS422, RS485 to Redundant Ethernet Solution
* Max. Serial Speed: 921.6 kbps
* Dual Ethernet Ports for Daisy Chain or RTTD (Redundant to the Device, Auto-Recovery in less than 200ms)
* Dual Power Inputs by 12-48VDC Terminal Bl°Ck and 9-30V DC Jack.
* Secured Management by HTTPS and SSH.
* JetPort Commander, Korenix Windows Utility for Device Discovery, Multiple Device Setting and Monitoring.
* Versatile Serial Modes: Real/Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP
* Up to 5 Simultaneous Real/Virtual COM, TCP Server, TCP Client Connections
* Event Warning by Syslog, Email, SNMP trap
* Supports Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/2003/2008
* Operating Temperature: -20~70°C